Are you searching for Uninor Internet Settings for Mobile in Google? Then you have landed on the right place. Don’t worry, if you don’t have Uninor GPRS settings on your Mobile device, We are always there to help you. In this Article, we are providing you the complete information about Telenor GPRS Manual Settings and Configuration for Mobile Internet. You can receive Uninor GPRS settings by message or you can add the settings manually by configuring it on your own. We had already given How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor.
Uninor Internet Settings & Configuration:
Receive GPRS Settings By SMS
- To receive GPRS Settings automatically on your cell, you just need to send simple SMS as
“ALL” to 58355
- Within some minutes Server sends you GPRS Setting for your Mobile.
- Save this setting as default settings.
- Now Restart your mobile phone and start enjoying 2G Internet service.
Uninor Manual GPRS settings
That’s it; those were the list of Telenor GPRS Manual Settings and Configuration for Mobile Internet. Now you can use your Telenor Mobile Internet by making these settings default for your device.
Hope this Article is helpful to you. If you like the Article ” Uninor Internet Settings & Configurations for Mobile “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Uninor/Telenor USSD Codes List 2018 : Check Balance, Offers, Recharge
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Activate Uninor DND (Do Not Disturb) By SMS
- How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor
Content in this Article