Uninor is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Uninor mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Share Talktime scheme for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Uninor to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Uninor balance transfer trick 2015 ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Uninor to Uninor. Also, Check out Telenor Internet Settings & Configurations.
This Uninor share talk time service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Uninor customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from Uninor to Uninor.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can share talktime in Uninor to other Uninor mobile user only and we can not transfer our Uninor mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Vodafone and Idea. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to get Talktime Loan in Telenor / Uninor
Click Here for Uninor USSD Codes
How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Uninor now, this can be done by using Uninor Balance Transfer USSD code. Below we are providing Uninor Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for Talktime transfer in Uninor.
- Open dialer of your phone.
- Dial *202*Mobile Number*Amount#
- In <Amount> put how much balance you want to transfer.
- In<Mobile Number> Enter Number to whom you want to share talktime.
For example: *202*9999999999*50#
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Vodafone to Vodafone
- The maximum balance you can transfer in total in a day is Rs 100.
- You can send money for 3 times in a day to 3 different numbers.
- You can transfer a max of Rs 100 to 1 mobile in a day and you can only transfer to one number once in a day.
- Sender should be active customer of Vodafone network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have Vodafone number for at least 30 days.
- Charges: Rs 2/- per transaction.
Hope now you understood Uninor Balance Transfer trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
You might Also See :