How to take Talktime Loan in Reliance: Are you surfing for How to Get / Take Talk time Loan in Reliance? Then you have landed on the right place. Reliance, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. “TalkLoan” for its prepaid users. Now you can take Talktime Loan from RELIANCE and pay later. You can Get Rs.5 or Rs.10 loan from your Reliance SIM card. You can get Talk time from Reliance when an Emergency came and your Mobile Balance is Low. Also Check out How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance.
Requirements to Get Talktime Loan in Reliance
- Reliance Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Talktime loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Reliance Sim card Must Be Minimum 90 Days old to Get Rs.10 Talktime loan in your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
How to take Talktime Loan in Reliance
There are 2 methods to get loan of talktime in Reliance SIM cards. Just dial Below USSD code, or send a Simple message to get talk time loan.
- Just Dial the given Below USSD code to get Reliance talk time loan.
- You Just need to send an SMS to get Reliance talk time loan.
SMS as “YCR” to 51234
It’s a subscription-based service, so whenever you want to unsubscribe from this service, just send an SMS : NCR to 51234.
Terms and Conditions for TalkLoan facility
- You will be charged Rs. 6, if you select for Rs. 5 loan.
- You will be charged Rs. 12, if you opt for Rs. 10 loan.
- The Amount will be deducted from your main balance whenever you have sufficient balance after 24 hrs of taking the loan.
- Your balance should be less than Rs. 10 to avail any of the loan plan.
- You can use the loan Talktime balance in any data pack or SMS pack also.
- You should have cleared all your previous Loan for taking a new one.
Hope now you understand How to Get Talktime Loan in Reliance SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Reliance Talktime Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to take Talktime Loan in Reliance “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- Reliance GSM USSD Codes 2018 | Reliance Balance Check, Plans
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Reliance Jio 4G tariff plans: Comparison with Airtel and Vodafone
Content in this Article