How to Share Idea Internet, Voice minutes & SMS : Idea is an India’s largest telecommunication company, which offers voice and data services ranging from prepaid and postpaid plans, Broadband wireless Service, 2G, 3G and Value-added Services(VAS). Previously Idea EasyShare plan was available to only postpaid users, but now Idea has been extended this Idea EasyShare plan for its prepaid users as well. Idea EasyShare plans will allow you to share Idea internet Data, voice minutes and SMS with other Idea users.
This unique product is the first such initiative for prepaid users in India, and caters to the need of both individual customers with multiple devices, as well as members of a family using multiple connections.
Users of Idea’s EasyShare plan can share Idea Internet data, voice minutes and SMS to their friends and family members who are also Idea subscribers.
- First you need to Login to your Idea Account..
- Choose & Buy Idea EasyShare Prepaid plan.
- Or Dial USSD Code. (*121*121#)
- When you dial to this USSD code you will be seeing a USSD menu in which Share Data will the 2nd option.
- Select the 2nd option and press call.
- Follow the instructions you see on your smartphone’s screen to share internet on idea.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer can recharge with the EasyShare plans, and he can become a donor and transfer some benefits from his pack to Idea prepaid subscribers of his circle, after choosing any of the transfer packs. Subscriber can’t transfer the benefits that he has received from any other Donor. The transfer cannot happen to customers own MSISDN.
- The transfer fee for sharing will be deducted from the main TT balance. Customer should have sufficient TT balance and in the EasyShare dedicated accounts for initiating the transfer.
- Customer can add the beneficiaries through WEB (Max 5). Removal of beneficiaries can happen also through USSD. A beneficiary can be part of multiple customers list.
- The EasyShare packs and transfer packs will serve as add-on packs. Data could be 2G/3G, depending on customer’s existing plan and handset.
This Idea Prepaid EasyShare working in all the following states:
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Up East, Up West.
This is the complete information about Idea prepaid Easyshare. Hope now you know How to share Idea internet, Voice minutes and SMS. If you like the article ” How to Share Idea Internet, Voice minutes & SMS “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Transfer Balance From Idea to Idea Sim (Simple Steps)
- How to Check Internet Balance in Idea | 2G, 3G, and 4G
- Idea USSD Codes List 2018 : Recharge, Check Balance and Offers
Content in this Article