Are you surfing for How to get Reliance Free Internet on Google? Then you have landed on the right place. Here we are providing 100% working trick for those who want to use Reliance Free Internet. With the help of this trick, you can get Free 3G or 4G Internet Balance without getting recharge your Reliance SIM card. We have worked very hard on this trick and it is verified by many users from around all states of India. The best features of this trick are – works on both PC and mobile, works on both 2g and 3g, getting high speed, works for android, Symbian, java and all other platforms. You just have to follow simple steps to use this trick, and use the unlimited internet in your Reliance sim Card. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance.
This Reliance free 3G internet trick is very simple. You just have to follow all the steps described below to get free 3G internet data on Reliance SIM. Many users enjoying Free internet with that trick. Now its your turn to get free internet on your Reliance mobile.
Reliance Free Internet Trick
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
New Reliance Free 3G/2G Internet Trick [100% Working]
- First, Download the Official App of Reliance India Mobile on your Smartphone. Android, iOs or Windows.
- Now Open the app Sign Up.
- That’s It. You will get free Reliance 3G or 2G data (500MB) within 24 hours.
Note : Do not Uninstall the app until you get the data.
Freebasics is a service jointly launched by Reliance & Facebook in India, having a host of Free Services/websites which are Free of Charge for Reliance Customers.
Freebasics Service is available for all GSM (Postpaid/Prepaid) & CDMA (Prepaid) Mobile Customers in Mumbai, Maharashtra & Goa, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, and Kerala regions. Note that this service is for only Mobile device users.
Steps for first-time Users:
- Go to freebasics using mobile web browser.
- Customer will be presented with the language selection page where choice of language can be selected. By default, the regional language will be selected. Customer can opt for other languages by clicking ‘+’ button on the page.
- Click “Continue” to get to the main page of freebasics, with “Free Services” & “Reliance” sections displayed in the choice of language.
Reliance Free Internet Using Proxy port tricks
Proxy port is the best way to Use internet in your mobile phone or Your personal Computer /Desktop/laptop using Dongle.
Steps to get Unlimited Reliance Free 2G or 3G Internet
- Download the Vpn App From Google play store.
- After the Download don’t Install this app. First make Some settings in you Smartphone.
- Go to Settings Click on more button, Then navigate to Mobile networks, Finally Find Access Point name option.
- Now Make Following Settings in APN Menu
Profile name : Apptricker
Apn Name : Rcomwap or Rcomnet
Leave other Fields Blank and Save it.Make this Default profile.
- Now install Vpn app in your android Smartphone.
- Tap on More option In Vpn app.
- Make Sure you tick on Connect Through an HTTP Proxy Option.
- In Host address Type blog.twitter.com
- Enter – 80 in Port Field.
- Now Go back to main Menu And click on Start You will be ready to Enjoy free Internet.
Reliance Free Internet Trick for PC
To run free Reliance Internet on your Computer or Laptop, just follow the steps given below. But make sure you have Reliance free internet browser, the supportable browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
- First Download the NMD VPN for Reliance free internet.
- Download VPN Config file.
- Now install the VPN software in your PC.
- Move the configuration file into the folder of VPN.
- Now run your VPN software and connect using config file.
- Now enjoy free Reliance 3G internet in your PC.
Reliance Internet Free Proxy List
Port : 80
Reliance free internet on mobile
Similarly like PC you can run free internet on Reliance mobile using proxy or VPN. Using this trick you can run Reliance free internet on Android , IOS, Windows, java or other OS.
- Free Internet on Reliance mobile Using Proxy
- First Go to your phone settings.
- Then open Network connection settings.
- Now create a New setting or connection.
- Now enter the following details
Account Name : Reliance free 3g Internet trick
APN : Reliancegprs.com
Proxy Address : Use the proxy address from the list.
Port : 80
- Now save the setting and make it default.
- Now run you phone browser and open the homepage.
- Now you can run free 3G internet on your Reliance mobile.
Reliance Free GPRS Trick using Open APN Settings
This is new trick to run free GPRS in Reliance GSM. Just set the following APN in your mobile.
- APN : rcomwap
- IP Address: 10.239.221.22
- Port : 8080
- Homepage : wap.google.com
Hope now you understand How to Get Reliance Free Internet in Reliance SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” Reliance Free Internet Trick “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+. Now its your turn to try this trick and let us know with your state name in the comment box, if it works for you. And also comment with your queries if you are unable to run free internet on Reliance.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- Reliance GSM USSD Codes 2018 | Reliance Balance Check, Plans
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Reliance Jio 4G tariff plans: Comparison with Airtel and Vodafone
Content in this Article