So, you want to watch a movie with your loved one in the weekend.
It will cost around Rs 1000/- for a couple which includes movie tickets, popcorn, cool drinks and parking.
I think movie ticket prices are increasing day by day than bitcoin.
Each ticket cost will be Rs 200/- to 450/- based on Gold or Silver class.
That’s why so many people are watching movies online in piracy websites.
But as a movie lover, I want to watch movies in the theater. Because watching the movie of our favorite actor or actress on a BIG screen is the best feeling.
So, I always check offers for movie tickets in Bookmyshow and Paytm.
If you are buying tickets at a movie theater, then you are doing a big mistake in your life.
These days so many mobile wallet apps like Freecharge, Jio money, Mobikwik, Amazon pay, etc are providing at least 50% cashback on buying two movie tickets.
On an average, if you watch 4 movies in a month it will cost around Rs 3000/- for a couple.
So, Paytm got a special something for the movie buff in you !!
Introducing ‘Paytm Movie Pass‘, your ticket to unlimited entertainment for an entire month.
Now, treat the movie enthusiast in you with an offering that is absolutely irresistible.
Let’s put an end to your curiosity and tell you how it works.
Buy a pass and use it to book tickets for up to 4 movies in a month.
Enjoy a hassle-free experience and get 100% Cashback on every booking.
Let’s check validity, usage, and price of Paytm movie pass in below table.
|Single Movie Pass||1 Ticket (30 days)||1 time/Day
|Based on City|
|Couple Movie Pass||2 Tickets (30 days)||1 time/Day
|Based on City|
How to Get Paytm Movie Pass | Single or Couple
- Go to Paytm Movie Pass Page
- Select your city.
- There you will see the price for Single movie pass and Couple movie pass.
- If you want to buy then click on Buy Single Pass or Buy Couple Pass.
- In next page, you should enter your name, Email ID, mobile number.
- Then click on Buy.
Read Terms And Conditions
- This offer is applicable on cinemas in ‘Your City‘ available on Paytm.
- The special ‘Movie Pass‘ code will be received post-purchase via SMS/E-mail.
- Use your unique code to get 100% Cashback on the ticket price of one movie ticket.
- ‘Movie Pass‘ code received is only applicable for booking movie tickets on Paytm website and Paytm App.
- Promo code received is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The maximum amount of cash back per order availed by a user cannot exceed the price of the movie pass.
- One customer can buy only one movie pass in 30 days.
- Ticket price cannot be more than Rs.600
- Movie ticket booking realization is subject to availability.
- The Cashback will be credited to your Paytm wallet within 48 hours of booking movie tickets.
- Not valid on Director’s Cut, Gold Class Cinemas & IMAX Screens.
- Convenience fees, 3D glasses or any entertainment or government taxes will be charged additionally and are not a part of the offer under this campaign.
- The ‘Single Pass‘ entitles the user for 4 orders of movie tickets within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The ‘Single Pass‘ holder is entitled to watch a maximum of one movie a day and 4 orders of movie tickets within 30 days of the purchase date.
- The Paytm Movie Pass is non-transferable and is to be used by the registered Paytm account holder.
- Paytm solely reserves the right to change/modify or stop the campaign without any prior notice.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
How to Book Tickets using Paytm Movie Pass
- Open Paytm App/Web.
- Click on ”Your orders” or Check Email/SMS for your Movie Passcode.
- Click ‘here‘ to use Movie Pass Code.
- Select Movie & showtime of your choice
- Select your preferred seat.
- Apply coupon code at the time of checkout to avail cashback.
- Click on ”Proceed to Pay”
So, with the help of Paytm Movie Pass, you can watch 4 movies in a month.
I hope this article will help you to buy a Paytm movie pass.
Still, if you are facing any issue then let me know in the comments section.
Also, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family who are movie lovers.
Content in this Article