How to take Talktime Loan in Telenor: Are you surfing for How to Get / Take Talk time Loan in Telenor? Then you have landed on the right place. Telenor, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. “Uninor Talktime Loan” for its prepaid users. Now you can take Talktime Loan from Uninor and pay later. Uninor offering talk time loan of Rs.5 to its prepaid customers. You can get Talk time from Telenor when an Emergency came and your Mobile Balance is Low. Also Check out How to Transfer Balance from Telenor to Telenor.
Requirements to Get Talktime Loan in Uninor
- Telenor Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Talktime loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Telenor Sim card Must Be Minimum 90 Days old to Get Rs.10 Talktime loan in your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
How to take Talktime Loan in Telenor
So you can Get Talk time loan in Telenor SIM card easily with one simple USSD Code.
- Dial *141# from your Dialer, and simply follow on-screen instructions to get Rs. 5 loan from your Telenor SIM card.
Telenor offering talk time loan of Rs.5 to its prepaid customers and when they will recharge next time, Uninor will deduct Rs.6 from your prepaid balance.
Hope now you understand How to Get Talktime Loan in Uninor SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Telenor Talktime Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to take Talktime Loan in Telenor “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- Uninor/Telenor USSD Codes List 2018 : Check Balance, Offers, Recharge
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Activate Uninor DND (Do Not Disturb) By SMS
- How to Transfer Balance from Uninor to Uninor
Content in this Article