How to take Talktime Loan in Airtel: Are you surfing for How to Get / Take Talk time Loan in Airtel? Then you have landed on the right place. Airtel, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Advance Balance Loan”. Now you can take CREDIT from AIRTEL and pay later. These days Airtel facilitates an Advance Loan talk time of Rs. 50, Rs. 30 and Rs. 10 to its prepaid customers throughout the country. You can get Talk time from Airtel when an Emergency came and your Mobile Balance is Low. Also Check out How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel.
Requirements to Get Talktime Loan in Airtel
- Airtel Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Talktime loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Airtel SIM card must be Minimum 90 Days old to Get 10 rs Talktime loan in your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
How to take Talktime Loan in Airtel
So you can Get Talk time loan in Airtel SIM card easily with one simple USSD Code.
- You Just need to dial *141#
- Then you will see a menu open.
- After that “”Press 3″”
- Now Confirm With Pressing 1
- Rs.10 will be credited in your account instantly.
- Or you can also call in 52141 to Get Talktime Loan from Airtel.
Important Note : Please make a note that Rs. 12.50(for Rs 10 loan), Rs. 34(for Rs. 30 loan) and Rs. 55(for Rs. 50) will be deducted after 24 hours of advance talk time amount.
Hope now you understand How to Get Talktime Loan in Airtel SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Airtel Talktime Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to take Talktime Loan in Airtel “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Transfer Balance From Airtel to Airtel (Simple Method)
- How to Get Airtel Internet Settings | 2G, 3G and 4G APN Setting
- How to Convert Airtel 3G SIM to 4G Online (Upgrade Process)
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Check Airtel Net Balance | 2G, 3G and 4G (Easy Way)
Content in this Article