Are you surfing for How to Activate 3G in Tata Docomo Mobile Prepaid SIM card? Then you have landed on the correct place. Tata Docomo is one of the largest telecom service providers in India that provides 2G/3G and 4G service in different fields like Data, voice, Broadband, DTH, etc.. Though 4G connectivity is available in few circles by Tata Docomo, most of the people in India are using 3G connectivity which is second fastest cellular technology now. We had already given Full list of Tata Docomo USSD Codes. Here we are giving simple steps for Activation process of 3G in Tata Docomo Mobile.
The key benefit of 3G service is faster data connection along with better voice call quality. The 3G services speed up the Mobile web browsing experience and instant messaging while you can save on precious time.
Tata Docomo is one of the telecom operators offering 3G services in 13 different circles (basically, market areas of operation). Currently, Tata Docomo offers the 3G services in the following circles – Delhi, Mumbai, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh (West), Rajasthan, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, North East, and Jammu & Kashmir.
How to Activate 3G in Tata Docomo Mobile
Steps to Activate 3G in Tata Docomo
- You can easily activate 3G in your Tata Docomo Mobile just by sending a simple SMS in the following format to 53333
SMS as “3G Life” to 53333
- After sending the SMS you will receive a confirmation message from Tata Docomo for activating 3G services in your device and it will take couple of hours for activation.
How to activate 2G GPRS in Tata Docomo
- You can easily activate 2G/ GPRS in your Tata Docomo Mobile just by sending a simple SMS in the following format to 52270 and follow the above instructions same as 3G activation.
SMS as “Internet” to 52270
How to deactivate 3G in Tata Docomo
- To deactivate 3G in Tata Docomo mobile send SMS as
“STOP 3G” to 5333
Hope now you understood Activation process of 3G in Tata Docomo. If you like the article “ How to Activate 3G in Tata Docomo Mobile ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Activate Tata DoCoMo DND (Do Not Disturb) By SMS
- How to Transfer Balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo
- Full List of All Tata Docomo USSD Codes Prepaid – Latest 2015
Content in this Article