Are you surfing for How to Activate 3G in Airtel Mobile Prepaid SIM card? Then you have landed on the correct place. Airtel is one of the largest telecom service providers in India that provides 2G/3G and 4G service in different fields like Data, voice, Broadband, DTH, etc.. Though 4G connectivity is available in few circles by Airtel, most of the people in India are using 3G connectivity which is second fastest cellular technology now. We had already given Full list of Airtel USSD Codes. Here we are giving simple steps for Activation process of 3G in Airtel Mobile.
The key benefit of 3G service is faster data connection along with better voice call quality. The 3G services speed up the Mobile web browsing experience and instant messaging while you can save on precious time.
Airtel is one of the telecom operators offering 3G services in 13 different circles (basically, market areas of operation). Currently, Airtel offers the 3G services in the following circles – Delhi, Mumbai, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh (West), Rajasthan, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, North East, and Jammu & Kashmir.
How to Activate 3G in Airtel Mobile
You can easily activate 3G services in your airtel mobile in two ways. First method is by sending SMS and other method is directly calling to airtel 3G care from your mobile.
Steps to Activate 3G in Airtel
- You can easily activate 3G in your airtel Mobile just by sending a simple SMS in the following format to 121
SMS as “3G” to 121
- After sending the SMS you will receive a confirmation message from airtel for activating 3G services in your device and it will take couple of hours for activation.
- Alternatively you can also call to 12134 from your airtel mobile for activating 3G services.
How to Activate 2G GPRS in Airtel
- To activate 2G services in airtel mobile, you are just need to Dial *567#
Hope now you understood Activation process of 3G in Airtel. If you like the article “ How to Activate 3G in Airtel Mobile ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Transfer Balance From Airtel to Airtel (Simple Method)
- How to Get Airtel Internet Settings | 2G, 3G and 4G APN Setting
- How to Convert Airtel 3G SIM to 4G Online (Upgrade Process)
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Check Airtel Net Balance | 2G, 3G and 4G (Easy Way)
Content in this Article