Are you surfing on Google for “ How to get Data loan in BSNL ” or “ trick to take internet loan in BSNL ”? if yes, then you have landed on the right place, because in this article, I am going to share with you How to take internet loan in BSNL. BSNL, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Advance Internet Loan service”. Now you can take CREDIT from BSNL and pay later. You can take GPRS Loan from BSNL when an Emergency came and your Mobile Data Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL.
Requirements to get Data Loan in BSNL
- BSNL Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Data loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your BSNL SIM card must be Minimum 90 Days old to get Data loan in your number.
- Internet Loan is Allowed only when u have less than 10 MB data in your account or when NO Internet pack is Activated.
- You must haven’t any outstanding loans on your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
How to get Internet Loan in BSNL Network
So you can get Data loan in BSNL SIM card easily with one simple SMS.
- You Just need to send simple SMS
“CREDIT” to 53738.
- The Data Balance will be added to your account instantly.
Hope now you understand How to get Internet Loan in BSNL SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this BSNL Internet Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to get Data Loan in BSNL SIM “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- BSNL USSD Codes List 2018 : Check Balance, Offers, Own Number
- How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- Now BSNL is Offering Free Voice Calls and Cheap Data Packages
Content in this Article