Are you surfing on Google for “ How to get Data loan in Reliance GSM ” or “ trick to take internet loan in Reliance GSM ”? if yes, then you have landed on the right place, because in this article, I am going to share with you How to take internet loan in Reliance. Reliance, one of the leading innovative mobile service providers in India has recently launched a new service i.e. ” Advance Internet Credit Loan “. Now you can take CREDIT from RELIANCE and pay later. You can take GPRS Loan from Reliance when an Emergency came and your Mobile Data Balance is Low. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance.
Requirements to get Data Loan in Reliance GSM
- Reliance Sim Card Must Be Prepaid ( Data loan Service Not available in postpaid Sim).
- Your Reliance SIM card must be Minimum 90 Days old to get Data loan in your number.
- You must haven’t any outstanding loans on your number.
- Working Mobile Phone with Ability to Send SMS / Dial USSD Codes.
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
How to get Data Loan in Reliance GSM
To get 2G Internet Loan in Reliance
In order to get 1GB 2G data worth Rs.9 Loan on Reliance, you just need to dial the following Simple USSD Code
and choose option “1. Rs.9 Store” and in the next screen choose option “2. Rs.9 Data Packs” and now choose option “1 GB 2G Data”.
Hope now you understand How to get Internet Loan in Reliance GSM SIM Card. Still if you have any problem regarding this Reliance Internet Loan process, you can ask us at below comment box. If you like the article ” How to get Data Loan in Reliance SIM “, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- Reliance GSM USSD Codes 2018 | Reliance Balance Check, Plans
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Reliance Jio 4G tariff plans: Comparison with Airtel and Vodafone