So, finally, you want to enter in the 4G world.
Are you searching for how to convert Airtel 3G to 4G?
Then, you are on correct page. Today we are providing Airtel 3G to 4G conversion details.
Do you know there are 25 crore users in India are using Airtel 2G, 3G or 4G services?
On 10th April 2012, Airtel launched 4G services through dongles and modems using TD-LTE technology in Kolkata, becoming the first company in India to offer 4G services.
As of March 2016, Airtel provides 4G coverage in 350 cities in 15 circles.
So, users who are using 2G or 3G want to convert their SIM to 4G.
Let’s check how to upgrade Airtel SIM to 4G.
How to Convert 3G Airtel SIM to 4G
If you want to change your Airtel 3G SIM to 4G, there are two ways to do this.
Note that this service is free of cost. You need not pay any money.
The two ways are
- You need to upgrade your Airtel 3G to 4G online. Or
- You need to visit Airtel local store to convert.
Before convert to Airtel 4G, you should check your mobile whether it is 4G supported or not.
How to Upgrade Airtel SIM to 4G Online
Go to Airtel Official Website: https://www.airtel.in/4g/index
Scroll down to get the page in above screenshot.
Now, Enter your mobile number to check if 4G is ready on your SIM.
After that, you will get this page in below screenshot.
Click on the link ” Request Another SIM ” and enter your delivery details.
After filling all details then click on ” Send Me a 4G SIM “.
Let’s move to another method.
How to Convert 3G to 4G in Airtel by visiting Airtel Store
- Visit nearest Airtel store with your ID proof and photo.
- Ask the staff that you want to upgrade to Airtel 4G.
- They will give you an application form. Fill the application form with your details and submit it.
- Then they will give you New 4G sim with your mobile number.
- It will take 2 hours to 24 hours to activate the SIM.
Did you successfully activate 4G on your Airtel SIM?
If not, then tell me your query regarding the 4G upgrade. We will try to help you.
Also, share this article with your family members and friends who are using still Airtel 3G.
- How to Check My Airtel Number
- How to Check Airtel 4G Net Balance
- How to Link Aadhaar to Airtel
- How to Check Airtel Balance
- How to Transfer Balance From Airtel to Airtel
Content in this Article