Are you surfing for How to Activate 3G in Reliance Mobile Prepaid SIM card? Then you have landed on the correct place. Reliance is one of the largest telecom service providers in India that provides 2G/3G and 4G service in different fields like Data, voice, Broadband, DTH, etc.. Though 4G connectivity is available in few circles by Reliance, most of the people in India are using 3G connectivity which is second fastest cellular technology now. We had already given Full list of Reliance USSD Codes. Here we are giving simple steps for Activation process of 3G in Reliance Mobile.
The key benefit of 3G service is faster data connection along with better voice call quality. The 3G services speed up the Mobile web browsing experience and instant messaging while you can save on precious time.
Reliance is one of the telecom operators offering 3G services in 13 different circles (basically, market areas of operation). Currently, Reliance offers the 3G services in the following circles – Delhi, Mumbai, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh (West), Rajasthan, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, North East, and Jammu & Kashmir.
How to Activate 3G in Reliance Mobile
Click Here for Reliance USSD Codes
Steps to Activate 3G in Reliance
By Sending SMS
- You can easily activate 3G in your Reliance Mobile just by sending a simple SMS in the following format to 121
SMS as “ACT3G” to 121
SMS as ACT < G123 > to 53739
By Calling Reliance GSM Customer care
- You can also call to Reliance GSM customer care number 1800 100 3333 to activate 3G in your Reliance mobile. Call to Reliance customer care number and intimate your requirement to Reliance customer care official. They will proceed your request as soon as possible.
By Sending Email to Reliance customer care
- Send an Email to Reliance customer care with your mobile number and other contact details intimating your requirement i.e. 3G activation. Your 3G will be activated within hours of sending request via email. Reliance GSM Email ID: [email protected]
Hope now you understood Activation process of 3G in Reliance. If you like the article “ How to Activate 3G in Reliance Mobile ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
- How to Know My Number | Airtel, Aircel, BSNL, Idea, Jio, Vodafone
- Reliance GSM USSD Codes 2018 | Reliance Balance Check, Plans
- How to Link Aadhaar to Mobile Number From Home Via IVR
- How to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance
- Reliance Jio 4G tariff plans: Comparison with Airtel and Vodafone
Content in this Article