Mahanagr Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL) is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the MTNL mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by MTNL to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ MTNL balance transfer from one mobile to another ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from MTNL to MTNL. Also, Check out How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel.
This MTNL Balance Transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the MTNL customers who ever living in India can transfer balance from MTNL to MTNL.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer balance in MTNL prepaid mobile to other MTNL mobile user only and we can not transfer our MTNL mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
How To Transfer Balance from MTNL to MTNL
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from MTNL now, this can be done by using MTNL balance transfer USSD Code. Below we are providing MTNL Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Now with this Transfer key, you may transfer talk time from Rs.5 to Rs.50 by dialing following number (other mobile operator facilitate this service by SMS)
[highlight color=”yellow”]*450#‹Transfer key›*‹Transfer Amount in Rs›*‹Receiver number›#[/highlight]
Now suppose you as MTNL prepaid customer got secret transfer key 5432 and want to transfer talk time worth Rs.50 to your friend whose mobile number is 9876543210, then you have to dial following strings from your mobile.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
|S.NO||Transfer Amount||Processing Fee|
|1||= or < Rs.15||Rs.3.00|
|2||Rs.16 to Rs.50||20% of the Amount Transferred|
Conditions to Transfer Balance from MTNL to MTNL
- Donor must have sufficient balance to operate the function successfully.
- MTNL Prepaid customer can transfer balance to another MTNL Prepaid customer only Balance can’t be transferred to a MTNL Postpaid customer or a prepaid user of other operator.
- Both donor and the receiver should be active on MTNL Mumbai GSM network.
- The minimum transfer amount is Rs 5.
- The maximum one time amount transferable is Rs 50. Cumulative amount transfer by donor in a single day is limited to Rs 50.
- Money to be transferred should be in Rs (with whole digits)
- There is no restriction on the number of transactions to multiple numbers su ma to minimum transfer of Rs 5 and maximum cumulative amount transfer to Rs 50.
[feed url=”http://bestmobileplans.in/category/How-To/feed” number=”5″]