Idea is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Idea mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Idea to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ Idea balance transfer from one mobile to another ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Idea to Idea. Also, Check out Full list of All Idea USSD Codes.
This Idea Balance Transfer service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Idea customers who ever living in India can transfer balance from Idea to Idea.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to Share Idea Internet, Voice Minutes & SMS
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer balance in Idea prepaid mobile to other Idea mobile user only and we can not transfer our Idea mobile balance to other mobile networks like Airtel, Docomo, Uninor and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Click Here for Idea USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Idea now, this can be done by using Idea balance transfer USSD Code. Below we are providing Idea Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps for balance Transfer in Idea prepaid.
- Open Phone Dialer.
- Dial *151* local idea number to which you are transfering amount*Amount you are transfering#
[highlight color=”yellow”]For example: *151*9848022338*10#[/highlight]
- [tie_list type=”thumbup”]Now You will get a message with notification that the amount has transferred.[/tie_list]
- Dial *567*<Receiver’s Mobile Number>*<Amount>#
- In <Amount>put how much Balance you want to Transfer.
- In <Receiver’s Mobile Number> to whom you want to Transfer.
[highlight color=”yellow”]For example *567*9848022338*10#[/highlight]
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea
- Transfer amount must be in the range of Rs. 5,10,20,50,100,150.
- You can Send or Receive amount up to 3 times a day
- Sender should be active customer of Idea network for at least 90 days while receiver is required to have idea number for at least 30 days.
- Charges: Rs 2/- per transaction.
Hope now you understand Idea Balance Transfer Trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Idea to Idea SIM ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
[feed url=”http://bestmobileplans.in/category/Idea/feed” number=”5″]