Tata Docomo is one of the largest telecom service providers in India. Recently the Tata Docomo mobile service provider added a new service i.e. Balance transfer service for all its prepaid subscribers in India. This one is the latest service offered by Tata Docomo to all its prepaid customers. If you are surfing for “ How to Transfer Mobile Balance in Tata Docomo ” then you have landed at the right place. Here in this article, I have listed the possible ways to Transfer balance from Docomo to Docomo. Also, Check out Tata DoCoMo Manual Internet Settings & Configurations.
This Balance Transfer in Docomo service is very useful when you have no balance in your mobile to make an important or urgent call. With the help of this service, the Tata Docomo customers who ever living in India can transfer their balance from Tata Docomo to Tata Docomo.
What is Balance Transfer?
I know that all you people are much familiar with Balance Transfer but let me explain you about that it is a process in which you can transfer your mobile balance to another mobile number. We can transfer our currency from docomo to docomo user only and we can not share balance in Docomo to other mobile networks like Airtel, Idea, Uninor and Vodafone. Note that the transfer of balance can be done only if both the mobile numbers i.e. sender and receiver should be on the same mobile network.
Also Read : How to Transfer Balance from Airtel to Airtel
Also Read : How to Activate Tata DoCoMo DND by SMS
Click Here for Tata Docomo USSD Codes
How To Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo
So let me tell you How to transfer balance from Docomo now, this can be done by sending simple SMS. Below we are providing Tata Docomo Balance Transfer Code/ Number.
Follow these Simple steps to transfer money in Tata Docomo.
- You just need to type your text message as BT<SPACE>Mobile Number<SPACE>Amount and send it to 54321.
- You will receive a Transaction ID via SMS for reference.
- Each balance transfer SMS to 54321 will be charged at Re.1
[highlight color=”yellow”]For example BT 9876543210 50 and send it to 54321[/highlight]
- where 9876543210 is mobile number and 50 is transfer amount.
Does Balance Transfer has service charges?
Yes, its cost some small amount of money to transfer your balance and it is charged as service charges.
Conditions to Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo
- Transfer amount must be in the range of Rs. 5,10,20,50.
- The sender’s account balance before “Balance Transfer” should be: Transfer Amount + Rs.1. In case of insufficient balance, the transfer will be declined. However, the SMS will be charged.
- Receiver should be active customer for at least 30 days and sender, 90 days.
Hope now you understand the Docomo balance transfer trick. If you like the article “How to Transfer Balance from Docomo to Docomo ”, you can share with your friends via Facebook & Google+ and feel free to ask your doubts.
[feed url=”http://bestmobileplans.in/category/Tata Docomo/feed” number=”5″]