How to Port Your Mobile Number to Jio 4g Sim. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Reliance Jio 4g Welcome Offer. Today we are providing the details of how to port your mobile number to Jio 4g. When we publish an article about Reliance Jio 4g offer, we got so many messages from users about a port to Jio. They sent us messages like Can I port my existing mobile number to Jio. Yes, You can port your mobile number to Jio 4g. Check below-detailed procedure that how to port your phone number to Jio 4g.
How to Port to Jio 4g
As part of the Jio Welcome Offer, you can port your existing mobile number to Jio.
- To port in, send PORT Mobile Number to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio.
- Download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store and generate offer code.
- Walk into any of the Reliance Digital / Dx Mini / Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio stores with the port out a code and your Jio Welcome Offer code along with the handset.
- You will need to submit a copy of Proof of Address, Proof of Identity and a photograph for availing your Jio SIM.
How do I generate the Offer Code for the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer?
Follow these steps to generate the Offer Code:
1) Download & open MyJio App from Play Store or App Store
2) Tap on ‘Get Jio SIM’ on the banner
3) Enter your details
4) Offer Code can be viewed on the screen along with the documents you need to carry to the store.
5) Please carry the mobile in which the Offer Code is generated.
6) Visit the nearest store (Reliance Digital & Dx Mini stores, Modern Trade outlets and prominent multi brand Jio stores) to get you Jio SIM.
Also Read :
[feed url=”http://bestmobileplans.in/category/reliance-jio/feed” number=”5″]
Hope this article will help you to check the details of How to Port Your Mobile Number to Jio 4g Sim. Share this article ” How to Port Your Mobile Number to Jio 4g Sim ” to your friends and family.