Jio 4G Plans : Rs 19, 49, 96, 149, 303, 499, 999, 1999, 4999, 9999. We already know that Jio is providing free voice calls, data, and SMS up to 31st March 2017. If you want to enjoy these services from 1st April 2017, you should take Jio prime membership before 31st March 2017 of Rs 99. Remember one thing guys, it’s just membership fees.
For data, calls, and SMS, you should take any plan from below.
Jio 4G Plans : Rs 19, 49, 96, 149, 303, 499, 999, 1999, 4999, 9999
|MRP||19 Rs||49 Rs||96 Rs||149 Rs||303 Rs||499 Rs||999 Rs||1999 Rs||4999 Rs||9999 Rs|
|To All Operators|
|Data(GB)||200 MB||600 MB||Unlimited||2 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Data at 4G Speed||200 MB||600 MB||7 GB||2 GB||28 GB||56 GB||60 GB||125 GB||350 GB||750 GB|
|FUP||–||–||1 GB/Day||–||1 GB/Day||2 GB/Day||–||–||–||–|
|To All Operators|
|Jio Apps Subscription|
Top Up Plans
|Read||How to Set Caller Tune in Jio For Free|
These top-ups provide monitory value in your core account that can be used to make international calls and SMS, international roaming calls, SMS and Data, Data overage, SMS beyond 100 per day, Premium short codes and calls, recharging your Hero pack from your core account.
|Rs 10/-||Rs 7.7/-||Regular Talktime|
|Rs 20/-||Rs 15.39/-||Regular Talktime|
|Rs 50/-||Rs 40.48/-||Regular Talktime|
|Rs 100/-||Rs 100/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 150/-||Rs 150/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 200/-||Rs 200/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 300/-||Rs 300/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 500/-||Rs 500/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 750/-||Rs 750/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 2000/-||Rs 2000/-||Full Talktime|
|Rs 5000/-||Rs 5000/-||Full Talktime|
If you have run out of data in the middle of the month, you can take a data add-on to continue using uninterrupted High-Speed Internet.
Validity : Works on base plan’s existing validity
Terms and conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2.Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
3.These tariff plans will be effective from 1st April 2017.
4. The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
5.All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
6. This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use. Threshold for commercial use will be determined by RJIL from time to time based on consumption pattern across the industry.
7. The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
8. Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
9. Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
10. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
11. The user device may be used as a personal hotspot connection (this is also known as tethering) for upto 1 device only at a time.
12. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
13. The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible devices.
Suggested Articles :
[feed url=”http://bestmobileplans.in/category/reliance-jio/feed” number=”10″]
Hope this article will help you to check the Jio 4G Plans : Rs 19, 49, 96, 149, 303, 499, 999, 1999, 4999, 9999. Share this article ” Differences Between Jio 4G Plans : Rs 19, 49, 96, 149, 303, 499, 999, 1999, 4999, 9999 ” to your friends.