Reliance Jio Impact: Now BSNL is Offering Free Voice Calls and Cheap Data Packages. BSNL is all set to offer free voice calling and data plans cheaper than the new competitor Reliance Jio’s Rs 149 entry plan in India. Unlike Jio’s offer, the state-run telco’s offer will be available for 2G and 3G users.
The zero-voice-tariff plans will be launched in January 2017.
The move will set the stage for a price war in the country’s telecom market, which is already seeing private telcos offering more data benefits to customers.
“We are closely observing the market as well as Jio’s performance. We will also come up with lifetime free-voice plans from the new year as part of fresh offerings,” BSNL chairman and managing director Anupam Shrivastava told Times of India.
He said that BSNL plans to be even lower than the Jio plan, and this could be by Rs 2-4.
The new plans will be offered to BSNL’s mobile customers who also have a broadband connection at home. Under this scheme, home broadband will be used to route outgoing mobile calls through the landline network.
We estimate that a large amount of time is spent at home, and so here we can ride on our wireline operations,” Shrivastava said.
Here are some of the plans being contemplated by BSNL
– Free voice calls to all BSNL users including 2G and 3G.
– Lifetime free-voice-tariff plans from January at Rs 2-4 cheaper than Jio’s offering. Jio’s entry price is Rs 149.
– BSNL mobile customers having a broadband connection at home can also avail this offer.
– BSNL users can use home broadband to route outgoing mobile calls through the landline network.
Suggested Articles :
- How to Transfer Balance from BSNL to BSNL
- Full List of All BSNL USSD Codes Prepaid – Latest
- Now BSNL is Offering Free Voice Calls and Cheap Data Packages
- How to Get 3G/4G BSNL Free Internet for Mobile & PC
- How to Get Internet Loan in BSNL SIM Prepaid Mobile
- BSNL Prepaid Plans in Madhya Pradesh | Recharge Offers
- BSNL Prepaid Plans in Tamilnadu |Tariff Recharge Offers
- BSNL Prepaid Plans in Jharkhand |Tariff Recharge Offers
- BSNL unveils unlimited wireline broadband plan at Rs 249
- How to take Talktime Loan in BSNL Prepaid Mobile
Hope this article will help you to check the details of BSNL Free Voice Calls and Cheap Data Packages. Share this article ” Now BSNL is Offering Free Voice Calls and Cheap Data Packages ” to your friends and family.